- Safety is our first concern in all decision making, methods, policies, and programs.
- All of our rigging is purchased from reputable, suppliers, inspected regularly, and retired at appropriate times.
- All of our teaching has a heavy focus on injury prevention and safe technique and we instill respect in our students for risk management and safety.
High Quality Instruction
- Our instructors are committed to ongoing training and personal development.
- We continually evaluate our teaching styles and approaches, making sure they are approachable, effective, and well informed.
- We are intentional about what we teach and when in order to help students understand what they are doing, why, and how it works.
- We encourage students not to compare themselves to others, do their best, and celebrate where they are at today.
- We believe in doing something for the love of it and because it is a good thing.
Humility and Care
- We love what we do and we want to share it with our students, the community, and the world.
- Our instructors know A LOT but no one knows everything so if we don't know the answer to something we will research it for you.
- We believe that true wisdom breeds humility, approachability and being down to earth.
Playfulness and Creativity
- Playfulness and creativity are amazing and necessary for the soul.
Health, Nutrition, and the Body
- We encourage people to respect their bodies. Work with their bodies and not against them by learning to listen and respect the messages it gives.
- We encourage team spirit and caring for those around us.
- Our classes naturally bond, encourage one another as well as celebrate each other's successes.
- We celebrate beauty in all aspects of life.
- We value team players and group participation.
- We believe in cultivating an environment of respect.
- We respect the human body, our training and other's, the well being of our industry, safety, our time and yours, and the structures in place that protect these things.
- We want our students to be patient with themselves and move at the pace that is right for them.